Friday, March 9, 2012

Post Class



As promised, photos of some of the papers that were created. The students said that they had a good time and now want to use the papers they created, in a project. So next Thursday which is our "Painting Day", they will bring their papers and a sub straight to create a collage.  I am so proud of them.

The class was to start at 9:30am and be over at 2:00pm.  We were throwing papers, inks and paint around until 3:30pm!  They didn't want to stop.  Some of the CirtaSolv papers were beautiful!


  A mix of different papers.


Rubbings of stamps with pastels on newsprint paper.



A collage for collage, to copy/print to use in collages.



One of the hits of the day. FINE TEC Pearl Colors, watercolors.   Shimmery!

Teaching these classes has given me so much. I enjoy working with the students and I am so happy when they create something that they are proud of and like. Their joy inspires me. I get so much out of these classes that I never knew I would. I was hoping to fill a need from some students of art, that had requested I teach some classes. I had no idea that there were all these added benefits to bring me such joy. I am so grateful to my students. You are Art Stars!  <3


No comments: