Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Collage Paper Class



My hubby and I spent the day setting up for my new class, Collage Paper.
Four people have signed up for the class and I am so excited to share all the ways to make papers for collage.
We will be altering brown paper bags, newsprint, newspapers, card stock, tissue paper, Mulberry papers and National Graphic Magazine pages.  Watercolors, acrylics, fluid acrylics, Glimmer Mist, coffee, Distressing inks, gesso and CitraSolv cleaner will be splashed around all day.


The weather was so nice today that I thought it would be great to have the class outside. It's suppose to be warm tomorrow also. I think the back yard looks like an art retreat.
I will have coffee and snacks for the students so they can keep their energy up throughout the day.


Who wouldn't want to make art on a beautiful day?  I'll post the work in progress tomorrow. Stay tuned.

No comments: